- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, as the only rule for faith and practice.
- We believe in God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that salvation from sin is by the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe in the eternal security of the believer in Christ.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His bodily resurrection, and His bodily ascension into heaven where He now intercedes for believers.
- We believe in the six literal days of creation.
- We believe in the pretribulational rapture of believers, the premillennial return and millenial reign of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in two judgements: the judgement seat of Christ for believers and the Great White Throne judgement for unbelievers.
- We believe in the literal reality of Heaven and Hell.
- We believe in the local church as God's autonomous institution of regenerate, immersed believers practicing the two scriptural ordinances: Baptism and the Lord's Supper; having the two scriptural offices: Pastor and Deacon; living holy lives, witnessing to the lost of the saving power of Christ, and the carrying out of the Great Commission.
- We believe in the priesthood of the individual believer.
To Know Christ & To Make Him Known