At Cornerstone Baptist Church, we have many opportunities for adults to be "equipped" for service.
- We have three adult Sunday School classes teaching through specific books in the Bible as well as a variety of Biblical topics.
- We enjoy several times of fellowship throughout the year which include our Friendship Banquet, Missions Banquet, church picnics, and Sunday dinners-on-the-grounds.
- For our men, we have a weekly Bible study and prayer time on Saturday evenings. We also enjoy a quarterly Men's Prayer Breakfast.
- For our ladies, we have a monthly missionary group meeting we call R.U.T.H. (Reaching Unto The Harvest), where they pray, have a Bible study, and prepare packages for our missionaries followed by a snack. In May, our ladies get together for our Mother/Daughter banquet.
- We have several outreach/evangelistic opportunities which include weekly "tract" visitation, neighborhood visitation, mailings, annual VBS, Teen Challenge and evangelistic meetings.